Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Colony_24 "Models for the future"

An important part of the game of course will be the tools and ores/resources you craft/find around the map. So it's important that when the features of using and harvesting are implemented that I will need items ready.

Stone Axe

Coal Deposit

Iron Deposit
Iron Deposit 2
Iron Deposit 3

It's mostly on the side of resources, the triple iron deposit is for variety. That isn't a problem with coal since the model you see is meant to be placed in the ground and can be rotated and adjusted in many different ways. These are not the only ores by the way, there will be more.

I also apologize, these models don't look very interesting without their color/texture but I like to keep things mysterious until release, so you'll just have to wait so see what they look like in-game.

Sorry for the smallish update, but I figure I'd keep you guys posted as I work.

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment, and I'll see you in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment